Chicken with Papaya and Banana
chicken thighs (boneless or cut into pieces)
2 no bananas
200g ripe papaya
3 tbsp honey
2 tbsp butter
A dash of pepper powder
1 tbsp curry powder
1/2 tbsp corn flour
tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp A1 sauce
1/2 tbsp sun-quick concentrated
1 tbsp sugar
Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, corn flour and curry powder.
2. Combine all the sauce ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
3. Pre-heat the pan with some olive oil and grill the chicken
until golden brown and cooked.
4. Sauteed the banana and papaya with butter and glased with honey.
5. Pour the sauce into the pan and add the chicken together, cook
until the sauce evenly coat with the chicken.
6. Spoon the fruits on the plate and topped off with the chicken,
garnish with somescallion, persley and served.